Tuesday, September 16, 2014

consider bringing Julia Serano out to your campus!

So a new academic year has begun, and as always, I am looking forward to having the opportunity to speak/perform at various colleges & universities this year!

If you are affiliated with a college - especially if you belong to a trans*, LGBTQIA+, women's, and/or feminist-related organization - please consider bringing me out to your campus. And even if you aren't associated with a college yourself, feel free to forward this onto people that you know who may be students or staff elsewhere.

For those interested parties, I have a recently updated booking webpage containing pertinent information, including short descriptions of some of my most frequently requested talks.

a PDF version of this booking info can be downloaded at this link: http://www.juliaserano.com/av/bookingJulia.pdf

Best wishes, -julia

5 comments:

  1. University of New Brunswick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! if you or someone you know is affiliated with the school, check out (or pass along) my booking page (link in post)...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am open to coming to Italy, or elsewhere in Europe more generally, although obviously the travel costs are far higher to do so (as I live in California). But if you are part of an organization or university that has the means to do so, feel free to contact me via the booking webpage listed above.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I think that is a bit expansive but I'll try ASAP! ;)

      Delete